Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome to The Dream Hat blog.  It is named for my animated feature The Dream Hat which is available at www.indieflix.com on DVD or streaming video.  Starting Thursday May 7, The Dream Hat will be shown for free one chapter at a time on YouTube, my Facebook page and on my website:  www.hammination.com.

The Dream Hat tells the story of a village where everyone has lost the ability to dream and how a little boy with a magic hat sets out to show them how to dream again.  It is in the tradition of Yellow Submarine, The Point, and The Phantom Tollbooth.  It was a labor of love.  I wrote it, animated it, voiced all the characters, and composed all the songs and score.  It took six years because I was teaching animation full time.  If I had only the film to work on, it would probably take a year and a half.


No comments:

Post a Comment